Port of Oswego Authority meetings are usually held on the last Tuesday of each month at 5 pm on the second floor of the Port Authority Administration Building, 1 East Second Street, Oswego, NY 13126. The public is invited to attend.
All other scheduled meetings of the Port of Oswego Authority will be posted here.
MEETING AGENDAS & MiNUTES
Meetings of the Port of Oswego Authority are available for viewing through webcasting. Click on the link below to redirect to the Port's webcasting page.
2012-2013 Board Meeting Schedule
Meetings will be typically be held the last Tuesday of each month at 5 pm in the Port of Oswego Authority Board Room located at 1 East Second Street, Oswego, NY.
May 7, 2013
May 28, 2013
June 25, 2013
July 30, 2013
August 27, 2013
September 24, 2013
October 29, 2013
November – No Meeting Held
December 19, 2013
January 28, 2014
February 26, 2014
March 25, 2014
Annual Meeting – March 25, 2013
The Port of Oswego boasts a first class marina operation to service both charter boats and recreational craft. With more than 65 slips and commercial dock space available, the Port can accommodate any size recreation or commercial fishing vessel.
Oswego Marina (East side)
3 Basin Street
- Full service marina operation
- 65 slips for seasonal rental
- Transient mooring for vessels of any length
- Electric hook-up for 30 and 50 amp service
- ValvTect marine grade fuel to include petrol and diesel
- Laundry facilities
- Showers and bathroom facilties
- Gin pole
- Haul out services – up to 40,000 lbs. with hydraulic
- Hoist for up to 20,000 lbs.
- Tackle shop
- Fish cleaning station
- Located adjacent to “Alex's on the Water” Restaurant, Best Western & Quality Inn
- U.S. Customs entry location, video phone
- Mechanic on call